The hamster race was amazing!! This was my first time seeing such cute little thingy running on tracks. When we first started the project, I even thought that the hamsters would not run. Nonetheless, Thursday was really fun!
it has been two days after the race. weell, the race din go as well as we expected. rossi came in last for all the races, yet it has already done its best so...
anyway, this hamster race made me realise that we need tem effort to make something possible. Without team effort, nothing is possible.
well, i have got to admit that i made mistakes this time round, sorry guys.
I am really sorry about what happened to the length. Andrea, i know you did your best already. I am really sorry i did not coordinate well enough with you to make this thing. If not, it would not have been so bad. I am so sorry.
At the end of the day, i think we can not blame anyone on the result of the race. We have tried our best, Rossi has tried its best. How can Rossi compete with a young, energetic hamster? Therefore, i think that we should all be happy with the results and carry this unforgettable and rare experience with us!
Saturday, April 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment